페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자던빠 조회 0회 작성일 2020-09-23 06:43:33 댓글 0

본문

Dt225 Suzuki efi 1999 outboard

1999 DT225 Suzuki EFI outboard idling
Sonia R : You in Florida?

CH Products DT225 USB trackball

Jason The Crabman - AKA Jerry Berry : It's Kinda Like My Trackball Mouse I Use A Kensington Expert USB Trackball Mouse
XO._.70 : i changes some switches on the back accidently and now i dot know how to make it work again
Vishal Vora : Are you happy with this trackball? Do you have the USB or PS/2?
Eric Lewellen : Man I have no idea where to find this trackball...   

Anywhere these pop up?(besides ebay)
FaceYourFaces : How do you scroll with this trackball?

Suzuki DT 225 '94

Here is my Suzuki DT 225. It's the first firing up since I bought it from a nice fellow on the East Coast.

Watch for me on the water with this motor.
Pedro GonzaleZ : I have a 93 Suzuki dt225 I've changed all 12 spark plugs both fuel filters and fuel strainer cleaned out VST, changed oil, tested both thermostats (good), compression test is at 130 to 115, serviced entire lower unit, and bought a small tank like the one that you used for fuel. When first started in water it runs but only at low speeds when I accelerate it bogs down and wants to die sometimes it stays on sometimes it doesn't... I usually have to wait an hour or two for it to come back on... Any ideas??
Eric Samsombath : I have a dt200 that isnt getting spark. Is there a way to bypass neutral safety switch to see if its the issue
Osborne Bay : Sorry, it is a used 95, and all 6 cyl read 130 lbs in 2012. Still works like a charm in 2020, now down to 125 lbs even on all 6. No complain, very reliable outboard. Before this fishing season, I ll perform a oil injection tests for avoiding blow ups, by a oil injection failure, I am a Suzuki fan for sure!
Gode utsikter Til lange ansikter : Do you know the weight of this dt225?
apostate001 : This in a Suzuki Vitara would shock many people.
Dave L : need help have a dt 200 15hp it will run for 10seconds and then die after it dies it backfires
Dave L : need help have a dt 200 15hp it will run for 10seconds and then die after it dies it backfires
hornitpilot : you seem to know alot about boat motors I have a 200 hp suzuki I am having some issues with and need some help

#dt225

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,906건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.009.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz